Live presenters, having definitive answers to caveat questions in real
time. People in the room that are answering questions are probably on first
name basis with people from winnforum.

I'm not sure how limited the icd folks are with their NDAs but I hope they
can soon speak to the installation and alignment issue. With predeployment
via cnmaestro I dont see it being a major issue, the biggest thing would be
if you know the candidate install can see 2 or 3 base stations, you have to
Dr some pretty good path profiling to pick one, it sounds like you won't be
able to have multiple grants for the same cpe, you may need to test with 3
cpes in that case, pita, but no different than testing multiple systems.
April is going to be crazy when people start realizing that the cowboy up
mentality just won't work. No matter how much they don't like it. I foresee
a bump of equipment on the used gear market in May and June as folks get
mad and walk away from the band. And when SAS 2.0 comes out and the 4x20mhz
full EIRP sectors don't have 80mhz anymore note full EIRP, I see some
chapters of bankruptcy for some operators. And some more people walking
away. Those of us that stay in and follow the rules from the get go will
actually be able to increase our service quality and reliability. (I sure
hope that's what happens since I'm dropping the bosses coin like it's hot).
It's going to be a madhouse between 1 and 2 also I think because there will
need to be some on the fly modifications from winnforum/FCC as the issues
of scale not present in icd will surface.
Then the investors drop the PAL bombs.