How did I know you would through that commit in.   😊

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 9:51 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RackInjector firmware upgrade

Netscape still does the job for me...

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 8:41 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'

Sadly I am finding more and more stuff only works in Chrome, not Edge or
Firefox.  Don’t know about Safari or the new Chromium based Edge.

I assume this is because browsing is now done mostly on mobile devices, which
run iOS or Android, so websites are designed for Safari and Chrome.  I assume
that’s why Microsoft threw in the towel and went to the Chromium rendering
engine.

Not saying that’s the issue in this case.