What does something like that cost?

From: Cameron Crum
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 11:08 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Superbowl Experience

OK, so this is more bragging than anything, but I got to go to the Superbowl
but in a very  unlikely fashion. Every year for about the last 15 years, my
brother and a few of his friends, pick a starting city, rent a private train
car and ride it for 2-3 days to go to the superbowl. Usually it starts in
either NYC or Chicago but one year they started in New Orleans at a very early
mardi gras. Anyway, these are 1940's or 50s fully restored art deco type trains
that come with a porter, a chef, and sleep 12 (6 compartments, 1 being for the
staff). Every sleeping compartment has a set of bunk beds and a bathroom in it.
There is also a common shower and another common bathroom. The chef prepares 3
meals a day and the car is adequately stocked with just about all the liquor,
wine, or beer you could want. They typically spend the time playing poker and
just having fun. Well, last Wednesday, my brother called me and said, "get on a
plane to NYC, you are riding the train!" One of the guys mothers had some kind
of medical emergency and had to be rushed to the hospital, so he couldn't go.
Needless to say it was pretty epic. The trip also included a VIP ticket to the
Maxim party on Saturday in Miami, and we had to find our own superbowl tickets.
My brother gifted me a ticket as a birthday present on Sunday morning despite
me telling him I was cool watching the game from one of the many bars in South
Beach having parties...pretty damn nice gift given the cost of those things.
Anyway, it was pretty cool, not something I would ever choose to do on my own,
but a once in a lifetime experience to see the whole thing and ride the train
to get there.  I probably have the coolest brother on the planet as well.
Here's a few pics from the train.