Hey Gino & Jon,

Super Pods run $75 each or thereabouts.  Were under NDA but I'm pretty sure
thats public.  For more details / volume pricing,
our reseller is:

Tim Walker
Advanced Media Technologies, Inc.
(954) 427-5711 <9544275711>

There is a cost per active subscriber.  You get your own hosted NOC /
Support Center and the customer APP updates itself with your company info
when it logs into a network thats managed by you.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202