This is our current card recommendations:

For those radios which need Cambium Sync, (48V CMM5 style), you must have
the Cambium sync cards.   This is fine for 450i, 450m, epmp3000 and
PTP550.   I don't think I missed any others.   This card does *not* have
jumpers because of some of the side effects of how we do Cambium Sync here,
so it's mostly limited to the Cambium sync radios.   This can be powered by
either +48VDC or +48VDC.

For radios which need canopy/CMM3/CMM4 sync (optionally the 450i, and then
any earlier radios (epmp 2000 and below, 100 series, etc)), then you need
the Canopy sync card.   This card can be used for other radios as long as
they are ok with positive power.   IT needs positive voltage suitable for
the radio you're powering, usually +24V or +48V.

Everything else can use the Polarity agnostic card.  It supports positive
or negative voltages and can be jumpered for pretty much any gigabit
friendly PoE scheme.

I usually tell people that unless they have a need for the Canopy Sync
card, to use the Cambium Sync board for their newer cambium radios, and the
polarity agnostic card for everything else.    The radios which need Canopy
sync should be getting fewer in your network not more.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 12:50 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> POWERINJECTOR PLUS CAMBIUM-STYLE SYNC
> Looking to standardize. This is the only one that will provide sync to
> epmp 3k?
> it will also do 450i?
> Will it do epmp 1k/2k at all?

- Forrest