I guess it depends on the 9s you want.
Cheaper is not always better for consistency.

On 2/24/20 8:36 AM, Josh Baird wrote:
No way I would consider AF24HD for this.  You can get 80ghz links for less that do MUCH more throughput (10Gbps).

Vendors in this space include Bridgewave, Siklu and Aviat. Aviat probably gives you the best bang for your buck. Cambium has a new mmWave product, but I don't know anything about it.

Josh