I have a suspicion that very soon, one or two major companies will announce
contracts to move production to another country, like within the next two
weeks. Many other will follow suit, diversity in production is probably
going to decimate the chinese economy.
I expect an unrelated announcement this weekend that will quell the
downward spiral, a short recovery on monday.
Within a week or so the administration will temporarily ease tarriffs on
humanitarian reasons
By the end of march I think even if the kungflu is still present, it will
be less impactful.
Recoveries are outpacing deaths now 2:1, new infections are beginning to
stagnate. we will see a bump as more surveillance comes on board, its loose
in california, and they poop on the streets, so there will be some
controlled outbreaks there, no worse than hepatitis, but the plateau is
here, excluding some major calamity, like an outbreak in mexico (this will
have major geopolitical consequence that will heavily reflect in the
markets). its probably going to do some harm in africa with the locusts,
but i dont know that africa really impacts markets, they still have ebola
running around.
By the end of march, the market will be on the rebound, early april it will
pass 30, that will drive an april speculative growth between 33 and 35 that
will correct back down to 29-31 in may.
around this time production will be back to normal, and the reorganized
sourcing will be coming on line and the vaccine will be moving to the next
stage
supply chain disruptions will be recovering
china will be starving, but humanitarian aid will give everybody a gleeful
feeling of global unity.