The entire idea behind traditional retirement is living off the proceeds of
your stock investments.

It’s really not that hard if you plan properly.

No one has to believe anything I say.

But we aren’t hurting for cash and business is booming faster than we can keep
up right now.   I know how we got there, whether anyone believes me when I tell
them how we got where we are is entirely up to you.