It’s not done through the gui

It’s a simple url which includes the ip address of the sm

Roland

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 3:09 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] cNMaestro mass SM key upgrade

Who says it cant?

I wonder if the key is stored in the config file

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 2:08 PM Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com
<mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com> > wrote:

If it has to be done through the GUI it's going to be pretty tough to script
it... maybe not impossible, but probably more work than doing 200 of them
manually.

If it could be done through SNMP or SSH, that would be another matter, but it
doesn't sound like it can.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:54 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com