This week I've had 2 RB4011 Routers lockup requiring a power cycle. They were still passing some traffic, but stopped doing things like handing out DHCP, or responding to SNMP. And you couldn't log into them via Winbox or MACNeighbor.

One was on ROS6.44.3, the other on ROS6.45. Both of them were doing NAT, whereas most of my Mikrotiks are only routing. Both of these locations have multiple RB4011s, and only the one doing NAT locked up. Nothing is recorded in the log other than the reboot. These were both routers that have been installed for months. One router lockup I can attribute to a fluke, but 2 in the same week is worrysome. Has any one else noticed anything?