From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 11:45 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Hiring

#5 showed up.

From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:37 AM

To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group

3% unemployment...

Jeff Broadwick

CTIconnect

312-205-2519 Office

574-220-7826 Cell

jbroadw...@cticonnect.com <mailto:jbroadw...@cticonnect.com>

On Mar 10, 2020, at 12:31 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

I find it astounding that people would not show up for a scheduled interview.
Am I that far behind the times?  Even if this was “social distancing” due to
coronavirus, I’d think people would call/email/text to cancel.

How are you setting up the interviews?  Phone?  Email?  Online through some
recruiting site?

I once showed up for an interview an hour late due to the time change.
Amazingly, I got the job, you’d think that would have disqualified me.  In my
defense, that was in olden times before smartphones and when people wore
watches and had to actually change the time.