"The WISP industry is a strong and resilient one. We’re dedicated and
fearless. Attending WISPAMERICA sends a strong signal to others in the
communications industry, policymakers and your communities that you will
remain strong even in light of the day’s loud and oftentimes distracting
news coverage and circumstances. The novel coronavirus is not to be sniffed
at, but its risks are manageable – WISPs will not let these events paralyze
their service to customers and the community at large."

Keefe John
CEO
Ethoplex
Direct: 262.345.5200