Title: Re: [AFMUG] [SPAM] Re: [WISPA] COVID-19 and WISPAmerica
Going to be interesting on how long the media can milk this for.  We as a society have a very short attention span.  Long before this virus fizzles out, the masses with get bored with it.  They will just start tuning it out and start worrying about bigger things like the bachelor and the Kardashians.

What do you think about 6 weeks?

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

WHO and CDC have websites, and the federal govt task force led by VP Pence has I think daily press conferences that are carried on the TV and available I’m sure on the Internet.  Much status will be local, and state and local govts are providing information, for example here in Illinois we have http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus.

I’ve listened to some of the task force press conferences on TV and have found them informative and factual.  I also heard a press conference by our state governor today on the radio while driving, and again it was informative and not “hysteria”.

I think everyone knows about the coronavirus by now, and ample public information is available to use or ignore as you please.  So maybe we’re at the point where the discussion on this list can focus more on issues specific to our industry.