So the Koreas show the rest of the world what is what when it comes to Pandemics, maybe Kia's aren't so bad...   LOL.  But I still think that N. Korea was tipped off in advance...    Now where's my frickn' tin hat..

On 3/12/20 12:30 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
He seems to have a special talent, (where is Al Frankin to write a book when you need one...) Everyone seems to be forgetting that North Korea has knocked it out of the ball park...
*From:* Lewis Bergman
*Sent:* Thursday, March 12, 2020 1:18 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Europe travel ban, or also "trade and cargo"?
It is hard for me to believe any speech by anyone rises to the level of disaster. Having said that, if anyone is capable of delivering such a speech, I am sure Trump is. I would hope that a speech isn't all someone expects as a government response in times like these. On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 11:41 AM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

    From a conservative source..

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/noah-rothman/trump-coronavirus-speech-was-a-disaster/
    On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, 8:30 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

        Did anyone listen to the POTUS address tonight?  It is being
        reported as a 30 day European travel ban.  But I heard him say
        “these prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous
        amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get
        approval.  Anything coming from Europe to the United States is
        what we are discussing.”

        He was clearly reading from a teleprompter, so I don’t think
        he misspoke or ad libbed.

        Does this not sound like all imports from Europe will be
        blocked, at least for 30 days?  I don’t think we’ve blocked
        imports from China.  We use equipment that comes from European
        countries like Ukraine, Hungary, Latvia, etc.  Not sure how
        this would be implemented or if it makes any sense to block
        thing imported goods.  Also not sure what the “various other
        things” would be.  After people, trade and cargo, what else is
        there?  Internet?

        News reports don’t seem to be interpreting it the way I heard
        it, so maybe I’m wrong?

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell