The telecom act of 2015 I think defined BIAS providers as public utilities.
Public utilities are essential services.  Just refer to your self as a public
telecom utility.

If questioned refer to the act that defines you as such.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 1:40 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] shelter in place question

I'm working on getting us that specific answer on an authoritative level. It's
going to mostly boil down to enforcement and fuel access at the end of the day.

I know you're not an issue ken, but any impacted wisp needs to be professional
and follow any commands of enforcement. We can get waivers if everyone plays
ball. "Officer, I work with xxx isp, we are a telecommunications provider, how
would you like me to proceed?"