I noticed in the Illinois governor's order, pot stores are essential and can
stay open.  Now I heard on CNN that in New York, liquor stores are deemed
essential and can stay open.

The city of Aurora here in Illinois is allowing restaurants to sell package
liquor with takeout or delivery food orders of at least $10.  That kinda
makes sense.  So you can get a six pack with your pizza.  I'm also noticing
restaurants that never had delivery, takeout or drivethru getting creative
about curbside pickup.  Typically call from your cellphone when you get
there and they bring your order out to you.