We just bought a bunch of tightly woven Neck Gaiter Buffs, which are sun protection sleeves
https://www.amazon.com/Bassdash-Protection-Protector-Kayaking-Activities/dp/B07WCSX2LJ?ref_=s9_apbd_orecs_hd_bw_bEJzz&pf_rd_r=1BCV0FXRQ6HSBAFQA829&pf_rd_p=a89ef3bb-03d0-573d-893c-f5cde13fe555&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-11&pf_rd_t=BROWSE&pf_rd_i=3413471

To help out a little / stop us from touching our faces:
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jason-tetro/winter-scarf-germs_b_13549128.html

On 23 Mar 2020, at 12:17, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

There is a document online about making them. Then end up being about 65 percent. I think it is either 4 or 8 layers. Cotton T shirt material. You boil the fabric first. Then orient it multiple directions. The design was officially tested.

I ll see if I can find it...
Yep, here it is..

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 9:46 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Covid19 contribution

My wifey got out her sewing machine and made a stack of cotton face
masks yesterday. Apparently local doctor's offices were asking for them to be donated. Some hospitals need them too, and maybe your friends and
family need them.

If you or someone you know can sew it's something helpful you can do
with that skill.