Lesson learned

I had reached out to one of the local cell phone stores. Stopped in for
follow up. Waited for about 45 minutes while the clerk finished a
transaction/activation. finally get to talk to the clerk, described the
situation, got retail pricing on the hotspot and rates. She proceeds to
tell me that the manager had just left prior to my arrival to the ER, she
had come in after having a fever for days and this was the first day it was
under 100 but got sicker at the store. Really, during the end of the world,
she shows up to a public location with plague symptoms?
 I opted not to make any more cold calls to cellphone stores