I have used CNMaestro before, mainly for controlling E4XX AP's, but I'm just starting to get back into it now for more network management/upgrades. I was adding one of my EPMP sites in and upgrading firmware via CNMaestro. One of the 4 AP's at a site reset itself to Default when the firmware updated from CNMaestro, the other 3 AP's were fine. I had already manually updated the firmware to 3.5.6 so that it could connect to CNMaestro, so everything had been recently rebooted. Has anyone seen this before? This was a batch upgrade where I told it to update all the AP's and SM's, and only 1 defaulted. Now I'm a little wary of putting some of my bigger sites in.