I would bet they would be able to get something arranged. You never know if
you don't ask. I know one isp in the same boat, 150 towers, lots of hills,
I can see the price being too high. But the other part where they help
identify best locations to cover from may be worth it. Less towers and more
coverage is always good. Planting people seeds would be good too. But
they're hard to keep watered.