https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1988/09/28

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 6:58 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Next December

I've wondered about that.  I recall an article by someone purporting to know
about such things.  They suggested that we needn't be worried about alien
viruses because they would have evolved in a world with no humans and no
creatures anything like humans.  Therefore they couldn't have evolved the means
to infect human cells and use them to multiply.

.....but until we meet an alien virus we won't know what one looks like.