I think it works better to mix 1.5 cups of everclear with several packages of
jello and some water.
Refrigerate the mix until it sets up.

Liberally apply the jello to the inside of your mouth.

From: Cameron Crum
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 8:47 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Covid measures at work

>From an MD friend of mine...Mix 1.5 cups everclear with 2/3 cup aloe gel. This
>gets you 62-65% ethanol. At my local liquor store, they had plenty of
>Everclear and it's cheap.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:52 PM Robert <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:

  at 70 percent you better just wave the aloe over it because that is going to
need to be the end concentration to be an effective solution...

  On 3/28/20 9:13 PM, Doug Hass wrote:

    Both of my local CVS stores have 70%. The higher percentage stuff is really
difficult to find.

    For disinfectants, incidentally, vet supply companies have tons of supply
if you are running short of Lysol/etc. Stericide and other brands are even
still available on Amazon.

    El El sáb, mar. 28, 2020 a la(s) 9:50 p. m., Tushar Patel <tpa...@ecpi.com>