Got a RackInjector that's acting weird. I believe it's on the latest
version. But ICMP latency to it is all over the place (vs others that
respond 1ms or less continuously). HTTP responds-ish, sometimes. Pages
won't fully load. Then it will eventually not respond at all. Give it a
while and it will half respond again. But SNMP seems fine, at least
get/walk. I looked through the MIB and couldn't find anything that stood
out for reboot. Am I just not finding the correct OID, or is a reboot via
SNMP not possible? I would rather not like to send someone to power cycle
it, not to mention all of the gear powered by it.