You are welcome!

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Lipinski
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 11:48 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Movie Pass

Thank you

Chuck Lipinski
VP of Sales & Business Development
Office:  888-490-3645 x: 106
Direct Line: 570-753-1037
Cell: 570-881-2618
ch...@swginc.net
www.swginc.com
1 Alberigi Drive
Suite # 112
Jessup, PA 18434

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL
COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF
THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT(S) TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
telephone and/or the e-mail address listed above.