It seems like a convenient way to make some people you don't like to disappear.
Gather up those that speak out or don't fit into the perfect society, put them
all together in close proximity and let nature take care of the rest. Added
bonus, you save money on bullets and can blame the virus if it ever leaks out.

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions