Look for other CLECs that have a presence on that other tandem.

https://www.telcodata.us/search-area-code-exchange-by-ratecenter-state?ratecenter=COMANCHE&state=TX

Anyone using Inteliquent\Onvoy should be able to port. That is, unless they
never built it, don't want more traffic there, etc.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange