Buzz Aldrin thumping that jerkoff is probably one of the greatest american
moments in my life. Guys that strapped themselves to missiles so they could
ride around in rocket powered coffins to be able to jump around on space
rocks wearing a fishbowl arent really the onesnid consider talking smack
to, cause they may choose to remind one that they had to account some extra
fuel to get those solid brass balls lifted up into the sky