It mutating and soon im sure the mutation could have the same affect as the walking dead.

On 4/20/20 11:08 AM, Bill Prince wrote:

I think fall is overly optimistic. That would barely be enough to get through early testing. Early 2021 is my bet for the earliest availability of an actual vaccine.

On 4/20/2020 9:05 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Hopefully we will have a vaccine by fall.  Hopefully they will have sorted out what treatments work by July. Hopefully lotsa good testing by June. But baseball seems to be totally f*cked.  Hopefully not college football too...
*From:* Mike Hammett
*Sent:* Monday, April 20, 2020 9:49 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT still a bit of hope and optimism
I think double or even triple bumps are inevitable....  without China-level lock-downs or vaccines.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>