One of the last WISPA events I went to, Bertram had a big black tent in the
back of the show floor.  Charles was there and I am sure he said he had
partnered up with Jim.  This was years after Jim bought the company.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:06 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] billing

Charles Wu at CTI sold Powercode for a while.  That was the last bit of time
where it was in Utah.  After this, Bertram bought Powercode.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:04 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Bertram bought powercode, they are the current owner. It had changed hands
many times since inception, but bertram has been in it for the long haul