Back in the early early 2000s it was CentOS.  Mid to late 2000's it was
ImageStream.  After that came Powercode's own product using Axiomtek
hardware.  It still works, but since everyone is using Mikrotik for all
this networking stuff they're migrating to virtual BMU (a vm running the
polling/pinging stuff).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343