From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 2:22 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mobile printing

Hmmm, that just may work.

From: Dan Spitler

Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:08 AM

To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group

Would thermal be OK?
https://brothermobilesolutions.com/products/mobile-printers/pocketjet/

Warning: they're not cheap.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 9:37 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

Is there such a thing as a reliable, non ink jet, mobile printer?  I have crews
out on construction jobs that need to have things like drill logs and progress
reports.  Sometimes they run out of a particular form.  Or need a printed copy
of a permit.  Not sure it is practical to have a printer in a vehicle but ran
into it again this morning.