From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:39 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CCR2004 coming out

whats the comparison to 1072?

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM Dennis Burgess via AF
<af@af.afmug.com<mailto:af@af.afmug.com>> wrote:
Yep, seeing the 8 port SFP+ model retail is 3k ..  under 1k and more ports and
25gig ports!

What 64bit ARM CPU is supposed to do I guess!  We have our stock ordered, its
not even on the MT product site yet.  Will be a week or two before they come
in.  We will have significant stock on them.

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP Certified
Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Create Wireless Coverage’s with
www.towercoverage.com<http://www.towercoverage.com>