The kittens will grow up thinking they are pit bulls.  Remember the news
coverage of the kitten raised by Huskies?  Thought it was a diminutive Husky.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 10:43 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] That Darn Cat!

we found 2 fresh kittens in my dads shop, brought them home for the daughter to
keep her occupied through the siege of governor/president pissing contest we
are experiencing here in illinois. my pitbull apparently thinks she is their
mother, and pit bulls are clean animals, she is licking and flipping them left
and right, she doesnt understand how much bigger than them she is, one lick
with her massive tongue and the rolls them three times

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 10:36 AM Steven Kenney <st...@wavedirect.org