From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 7:23 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] suction cup mounts

Apparently Ubiquiti made a mounting bracket for attacking a Nanostation to a
window with suction cups.

Was the Nanostation supposed to go on the outside of the window, or the inside
shooting through the glass?  I ask because we have now encountered 2 competitor
installs shooting through the glass.  Isn't that a bad idea, unless it's 100
year old glass or else Plexiglas?