I have a history of occasional eloquence in written communications. but Ive
had to make a video and do a video interview recently. Im like a wet cat in
a dog pound when in front of a camera. the 2.5 minute video took 4 hours to
get through with my wife about to claw my throat out. It was the same when
we did out company photos. now if i get uppity they like to threaten me
with bringing out the camera.

Somebody need to start a company that does nothing but provide body doubles
for geeks when the geek has to be put in front of the public. Id like to
think Christian Bale would volunteer for the role for me.