From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 8:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Papas, Jalapenos, cebolla blanca

Tip:.  Cut the stem part from the jalapeno fruit.  Slice it in half.... clean
it out...clean with water.... that's usually less hot.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020, 6:48 PM James Howard <ja...@litewire.net
<mailto:ja...@litewire.net> > wrote:

This is probably sacrilegious, but do you buy fresh whole jalapenos or sliced
ones in a jar?  I’ve found some “mild” sliced ones that taste good but don’t
have quite the same gut bomb effect that I sometimes get from the regular ones.