This reminds of the Southpark episode when Stan had to reboot the giant blu faced linksys router and was right with the world afterwards LOL!

On 4/30/20 9:46 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

We have sessions up now for over 20 minutes so I’m guessing they fixed something.  Which could mean they rebooted the server, I don’t know.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Ken Hohhof
*Sent:* Thursday, April 30, 2020 9:24 AM
*To:* 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] anybody else having SAS problems this morning?

Yes.

I have confirmation from Cambium that there is a problem with Federated and they are working on it.

Last time something similar happened, Internet outages had triggered a flood of registration requests and the SAS was sending garbled responses, supposedly Federated greatly increased their server capacity to prevent this in the future.  I may be remembering wrong, but I think the bad responses are worse than just a timeout as far as radios having to stop transmitting.