How did you guys do it?

From: ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:39 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Windy City Facebook KTSM live at 7:00 PM tonight..

I wonder how they are doing American Idol this year.  It appears that they have
a band and backup singers live.  If so it is all via an internet connection.
If so, I wonder how you get the latency low enough and how you get everyone in
sync tight enough.

I am guessing that the band is pre-recorded and the singer just sings along
with a monitor/earpiece audio.

I find it hard to believe a band could stay tight over a normal commodity
internet connection.   Hard enough to do when you are all in the same room.