yeah they sent several emails:

FEMA is distributing cloth face coverings / PPE for critical infrastructure
workers as part of a multi-prong approach to re-open American economic
activity, while continuing to limit the spread of COVID-19.  To accomplish
this, FEMA is asking for a spreadsheet from WISPA of contact info for U.S.
(only) companies that would like to gain access to the PPE.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO SHARE YOUR CONTACT INFO WITH FEMA, WE ARE ASKING
YOU TO SEND YOUR OPT-OUT REQUEST TO p...@wispa.org WITH THE SUBJECT LINE,
“OPT-OUT OF FEMA PPE,” NO LATER THAN APRIL 30TH AT 11:59PM.

For those members who have not opted-out, we are asking key contacts /
principal member contacts to log into your WISPA account and ensure that
your member profile is up to date and reflects your current address.

We apologize for the short turnaround here, and thank you for your
attention to this important matter.