From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 9:17 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 100 mbps line extender

First off I'm going to assume you know the 4 mile shot is possible - LOS and
all that.

Second if you have Rockets, what kind of antennas?  I'd do 2' at 4 miles myself.

Third, what kind of capacity?   The older rockets are about 4 bits/hz so if you
do 40 MHz you can get maybe ~150 megs aggregate.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St