You forgot that they are day traders and you are costing them millions.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 11:08 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - safe sex and Covid-19

The Bad Place would probably be whiny customers calling 7 days a week because they cut the cable with a hedge trimmer or parked an RV in front of the dish or their trees grew or their basement flooded and shorted out the POE, but you need to come right now and fix it not tomorrow because they're working from home and their only TV is over the Internet.

OMG, we're in the Bad Place.