I’m a little confused by your question.    LIDAR data is going to show you
line-of-site locations which is not what TVWS gear is best used for servicing.

LIDAR data only makes sense in identifying the areas you can’t serve with other
gear.   I suppose it gives you a ’negative’ view of the area to identify area
you might want to serve with TVWS.

Mark