Our starting bid was relatively inexpensive over the ten year term for our
5 counties and 4 pals each. Almost had the boss talked into giving it
serious consideration so i could pull the trigger on the auction. then the
world ended and that got back burnered. byt the time we came back to it
there was no time to learn enough about the auction