I didn't want to admit this, but I didn't actually understand it.

I mean I know who Joe biden and Aunt Jemima are.  I know Aunt Jemima is getting rebranded in the future and that Biden hasn't picked a running mate....I'm not sure how all the dots are connected.

On 7/30/2020 5:23 PM, Carl Peterson wrote:
That first post was pretty tasteless too.  That racist syrup tastes like crap,  In all seriousness though, the pic in the first post is stunningly racist and inappropriate.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 4:04 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    A little late because I’ve been on the road, but I agree with
    Adam, that was tasteless. Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Jared are fair
    game since they’re not just family, they’re part of the carnival
    show.  But otherwise, leave the wives and kids out of it.

    *From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>> *On Behalf Of *ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, July 30, 2020 3:40 PM
    *To:* af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Breaking news

    I guess I should have rephrased that:

    The last one ended up with everything except for what was
    rightfully mine.

    There are some minority shareholders suing them for what is
    rightfully theirs too.

    So she may end up with less than she has right now.

    But she got a super sweet deal – all for making the decision to
    marry someone about 40 years older than she was.