And of course, if Netflix was the only thing you used online then you would never be seeing any ads no matter what browser you're using.

On 7/31/2020 11:31 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
I have to pay for Netflix. That's not free.  I even have to Pay a greedy company to get the Netflix to my house after I'm ALREADY paying for Netflix.  What's all this 'free' internet you keep talking about?