From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 10:59:03 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [ External ] global radome shortage

That’s strange, I’ve had a partially fulfilled order with WAV for over a month
with the radomes on backorder. Streakwave showed no stock but I didn’t query my
rep there if more were on order. Usually when neither of them have stock, I
assume the problem is upstream from them. But you know what happens when you
ass-u-me.