From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 12:50 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Installer tool list

Starting to do customer installs on my new FTTH company.
Going with the pre-terminated miniflex/tufflex type of cables.

I used to have a nice tool list for installers.  Searching my archives but not
sure I will find it.

So far this is the list:
Electric drill
Bell hangers bit.  .250ā€
Glow rods
Arrow T-18 stapler and staples
Fish tape

What else should I include in a standard installerā€™s toolbag?