Mitsubishi was one that came out with a MSR that you buried. I tried to get
one when I was Mayor of a tiny town on a grant/proof of concept deal but
the impenetrable walls of the Dept of Energy stymied me. and wore me down.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 1:21 PM Dennis Burgess via AF <af@af.afmug.com>
wrote:

> There were a number of companies that were working on small buried
> reactors that would power a small city, run for 40 years and then stay
> buried ..  need more power bury another one.
>

> *[image: LTI-Full_175px]*
>
> *Dennis Burgess*
>

> * Mikrotik : **Trainer, Network Associate, Routing Engineer, Wireless
> Engineer, Traffic Control Engineer, Inter-Networking Engineer, Security
> Engineer, Enterprise Wireless Engineer*
>
> *Hurricane Electric: **IPv6 Sage Level*
>
> *Cambium: **ePMP*
>

> Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
>
> *Link Technologies, Inc* -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
>
> *Office*: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
>
> Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell