only thing i dont like, but i do like, but i dont like is the sync between
rokus, i have 3 from the old old xs to the onn soundbar. everytime i go to
use the old one its hanging because the new ones add channels to it
whenever we add or replace one
the onn is my first wireless one, i hate wireless streamers with a passion,
bu so far this ones been pretty good