This is in the back woods. SNR is reported as 39db.  Whether we believe that's accurate is possibly up for debate, but the physical rate stays pretty consistently at 390Mbps and CCQ stays above 90%.

I'm not sure what wall I'm hitting on real throughput though. CPU only gets to 25% or so during the test.  The Ethernet interfaces are gig.  I can get 200Mbps+ testing to the near end of the link, but 90-97 testing through it one-way.